We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Issues from 6.8.3 to 6.9.2

So I'm having issues I have done the upgrade twice on my server and everytime I upgrade I have to downgrade because half of my drives are gone I think that's because those drives are on my DAS so after the upgrade I don't know if I need new drivers or something because the drives just go away but I can stay on 6.8.3 the issues is that the tutorial that I used for the GPU transcode on my Plex its not longer good because the add or driver that I used it's no longer available so I can't play mkv files and my library it's made of mkv files. Always ant help with the Nvidia driver or is upgrade would be really appreciate tower-diagnostics-20210610-0136.zip

37 minutes ago, elchuy said:

the tutorial that I used for the GPU transcode on my Plex its not longer good because the add or driver that I used it's no longer available so I can't play mkv files and my library it's made of mkv files. Always ant help with the Nvidia driver or is upgrade would be really appreciate

For the Nvidia driver start here (you have to be on 6.9.0+ to see the plugin in the CA App):

43 minutes ago, elchuy said:

on my DAS so after the upgrade

I think the HBA's aren't supported anymore if I'm not wrong, please read this post here: