How to make new parity after pulling failed disk

Hello all

I'm quiet new to UnRaid to be honest, and I don't understand fully the way to think when it comes to UnRaid. So be kind to me ok :)

I'm running UnRaid v6.9.2, with Plex and rtorrent with VPN, and sometimes a Game Server.

My problem is that i get a red X to the left of my parity drive. I'm NOW running 2x4TB WD REDS as data drives and a 4TB WD RED Parity Drive. Before pulling the old drive wich failed the SmartTEST because it was an old drive, so i have removed that drive from the config of the parity and assigned it to a pool device as i can aford to lose the data on that drive, so now is my question how do i write a new parity of the 2x4TB WD REDS to the 4TB WD RED Parity Drive, to get rid of the red X?

9 minutes ago, DrFeelgood said:

Hello all

I'm quiet new to UnRaid to be honest, and I don't understand fully the way to think when it comes to UnRaid. So be kind to me ok :)

I'm running UnRaid v6.9.2, with Plex and rtorrent with VPN, and sometimes a Game Server.

My problem is that i get a red X to the left of my parity drive. I'm NOW running 2x4TB WD REDS as data drives and a 4TB WD RED Parity Drive. Before pulling the old drive wich failed the SmartTEST because it was an old drive, so i have removed that drive from the config of the parity and assigned it to a pool device as i can aford to lose the data on that drive, so now is my question how do i write a new parity of the 2x4TB WD REDS to the 4TB WD RED Parity Drive, to get rid of the red X?

• Stop array
  • Assign new parity disk
  • Start array to begin building parity on that disk