Disk 1 disabled despite good smart report.

Recently I had what I think was a powersupply problem which was causing disks to randomly go offline.  I moved the disks to a different power rail and it seems to almost fix the issue.  I say that because disk 1 is showing as disabled and the contents are emulated.  I downloaded the smart report and it shows it as passed but the disk still is disabled.  I have attached the diagnostic log and the smart report.  Any ideas how to reenable the disk?

Thanks,

David

tower-diagnostics-20210617-1621.zip tower-smart-20210617-1214.zip

6 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

you should at least run an extended SMART test, if it passes you can rebuild on top.

I just ran another short and extended test and got this, so maybe the disk is bad.

SMART Extended Self-test Log Version: 1 (1 sectors)
Num  Test_Description    Status                  Remaining  LifeTime(hours)  LBA_of_first_error
# 1  Short offline       Completed: read failure       90%       109         132496

SMART Extended Self-test Log Version: 1 (1 sectors)
Num  Test_Description    Status                  Remaining  LifeTime(hours)  LBA_of_first_error
# 1  Extended offline    Completed: read failure       90%       109         132496
# 2  Short offline       Completed: read failure       90%       109         132496
# 3  Short offline       Completed: read failure       90%       109         132496

Edited by djonesax