Harddrive "missing" previously working" shows in HDD controller

Hdd missing - but shows up on sas controller - new cables sata , new power - still shows up just not in unraid - (configuration was previously working with this hdd in unraid no problem wasnt even the drive that had an error on it)

hey guys - bit of a problem - unraid working perfect, was having a issue doing a parity check so stopped it and did a manual reboot as one of the other disks was having issues - ended up having to redo the config and replace all the hdds in the correct order- the issue one drive will not show up in unraid - it was changed to "missing" before i did the new config (new config to try and fix it) i have changed power, changed sas to sata connectors - the drive shows up on the sas controller boot screen- just will not show up as an option in unraid - any ideas?

i haven't started my array as yet after the new configuration - as dont want to ruin the parity - any advice would be great! 

Untitled2323.png

unraid.png

IMG_2160.jpg