USB Drive Failed. Not Longer Recognized. Unsure how to recover array.

My USB Drive failed. It is no longer recognized. I do not have a backup. I have a new USB Drive and reinstalled UNRAID.

I have 6 drives. One parity drive and one cache drive. I'm not 100% certain which one is the parity drive and the warning message that states the parity drive will be wiped makes me a little nervous. 

I have a diagnostic file ready. Any help is appreciated.

5 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

That will make parity out of sync, maybe using UD and mounting the disks read-only could be added as an option.

It is already mentioned, but maybe the emphasis needs to be changed with the UD approach given in more detail and it made the first one listed?

51 minutes ago, itimpi said:

It is already mentioned, but maybe the emphasis needs to be changed with the UD approach given in more detail and it made the first one listed?

Didn't noticed, but yeah, IMHO it should men mentioned first as a way to keep parity 100% in sync, just in case a disk fails before it can be corrected if doing the other way.

35 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Didn't noticed, but yeah, IMHO it should men mentioned first as a way to keep parity 100% in sync, just in case a disk fails before it can be corrected if doing the other way.

I have now reworked that entry.  Any suggestions for improvement or something that needs correcting?

Thanks for everyone's help. I read on the forum the easiest way to identify the parity drive is to add all drives to the array (and none as parity), the drive that isn't formatted is the parity drive.

Was able to recreate my array including my cache drive. Surprised that all my docker came back with no issues. Going forward, I guess I need to backup my USB drive every once in a while.