Hardware replacement questions

Ok I'm thinking I might want a little bit more power for my unraid server. Not really sure I need it. Cause what I'm running is pretty small. At least it seams like its small.

But I really don't want to reload everything and try to start from scratch.  So my question is can I just replace the motherboard, proc and memory. I really want to avoid trying to reload all my Dockers. Cause to be honest I felt like I spent almost a whole day just getting Lets Eyncript up and my bit warden vault. I really need to Thank Space Invader one day his videos were extremely helpful. I just had to get a domain name and follow his steps for the reverse DNS and stuff. Even used one of his recent videos for setting up a minecraft docker for my Kid and her friends. (but I turned it off 2 weeks ago to see if they even use it. and no kids have screamed at me so must be all good)

I'm not even sure if I'm running too much for the current hardware.

My current box its older hardware a older AMD 10 core with APU on it. so 6 cores to the CPU and 4 to the GPU. 

I got Plex, Sonar, Sabnzbd, Radarr Cloudflare-DDNS, Swag and vaultwarden running with 28 TB array.  

I dont see the load get much over 35%. But I have noticed the CPU starting to run a little bit hotter. like last week I was 35 to 40C and now I'm hitting 50's after adding my second parity drive back. 

I have a Intel i7 7th gen and motherboard I'm not using so I'm thinking I should switch to that. I still only have 32 gigs of ram to use but at least I can go to 64gigs with buying new ram if needed.

Anyway will it be as simple to just switch it all out and then boot up?

Most of the time switching to new hardware and booting of the Unraid flash drive 'just works'.

The one thing to be wary of is that if you are running VMs and using hardware pass through then the Id's of passed through hardware will change so disable any such pass-throughs (if any) before starting the switch.