Current_Pending_Sector 1

Recently got 3 old 6TB WDC_WD60EFRX-68MYMN1 disks. One of them got trashed immediately because it had alot of different smart errors.

I started preclearing the other 2, but before I did that I noticed one of them had a UDMA_CRC_Error_Count value of 1. I read from different places that this was probably not something super alarming. This disk now returns a Current_Pending_Sector value of 1 when i hit step 5 (post read), and it did the 4 steps before just fine. I've read that some people say this could be fixed by several pre-clear runs.

Can anyone here give me some recommendations on what to do next?

I should mention it's been used in another server of some kind, and its power on hours is 52389 (5y, 11m, 21d, 21h)

I attach preclear log

preclear_disk_WD-WX21D84R1UUY_22324.txt

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

One full disk write (not read) is usually enough to get rid of pending sectors, but they could or not comeback again soon.

Thanks for your reply. I'm currently zeroing the drive again, and smart already reports the current pending sector count is back to normal. Now I will wait and see if the post-read goes through ok