Just moved -> No Web UI

Hi all,

Server has been off for a few days while we moved. I just got my new network configured (Unraid UDM Pro). After finally getting the closet all wired up today, I decided to get my server set back up. Upon booting, I do see it come up and receive an IP address. I can ping it buy name and by UP and I was able to SSH to it and authenticate.

When I try browsing to it via Chrome, I get 'this site cannot be reached' and it did translate it to the longGUID.unraid.net address. I went ahead and zipped the syslog and attached it here. Can anyone identify any issues in it? Nothing stood out to me at all.

Thank you,

Wes

syslog.zip

11 minutes ago, wes.crockett said:

Now to figure out why my stuff wasn't working before! lol.

The xxxxxxx.unraid.net address hasn't been updated to your new Unraid IP. The mechanism that does the renewal is still a mystery to me, as I haven't been bothered to investigate it yet. I assume it has something to do with the GUI SSL page, and provisioning the certificate. What triggers the detection of a local IP change to initiate the reprovisioning is unknown to me.

Best practice is to assign a fixed address for your server in your router's DHCP config, so the local IP doesn't change.