Parity Disk Disabled - write errors

A few days ago we lost mains power to the house, and the UPS I had my server connected to didn't seem to keep anything running long enough for a safe shutdown.

I'm not sure if this is related, as I hadn't had any alerts prior, but I then noticed that the parity device was disabled. Couldn't see anything in the logs (hence thinking it might have been pre-power loss), and the only troubleshooting threads I could find said to remove from array, restart, re-add, and rebuild parity.

It started this fine, got mostly through and:

1887670414_unraiderrors1.png.1740a7dc31cdaabb11a761361f1d11e3.png

SMART tests all pass - had started the RMA process as it's an IronWolf Pro drive <12 months old, but wanted to eliminate whether it was anything else in the system (eg controller or power).

Ran SeaTools off USB, long SMART test all passed.

Tried remove/add/rebuild again but this time caught it in the log when I was sitting next to it and heard a drive click:

1427360481_unraiderrors2.png.450d8ea915d171b77c67a0dc3d2c508c.png

However, the ST4000 drive noted after those errors is NOT the cache drive, but one I used with Unassigned Devices as a storage/transfer drive - so could be unrelated too.

Is there anything else I should be checking, or just get the RMA'd drive and see how it goes.

Cheers!

midazolam-diagnostics-20211001-1258.zip