Major Server Upgrade question

I'm currently running Unraid 6.8.3 on the following.

Model: Custom

M/B: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. A320M-S2H-CF Version x.x - s/n: Default string

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. Version F50. Dated: 11/28/2019

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics @ 3600 MHz

HVM: Disabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache: 384 KiB, 2048 KiB, 4096 KiB

Memory: 16 GiB DDR4 (max. installable capacity 128 GiB)

Network: bond0: fault-tolerance (active-backup), mtu 1500
 eth0: 1000 Mbps, full duplex, mtu 1500

Kernel: Linux 4.19.107-Unraid x86_64

OpenSSL: 1.1.1d

Uptime: 202 days, 3 hours, 33 minutes

My array is : 16GB cruiser fit flash, 860 evo 500GB cache, dual 10TB seagate ironwolf parity drive, 1 seagate ironwolf 10tb array, 1 seagate barracuda 8TB array, 2 hitachi 4TB array, 1 WD red 4TB array, 6 WD red 3TB array. 

I'm looking to swap the CPU to a Ryzen 9 5950X and replace the Motherboard with an Asus TUF X570 and adding a P2200 Quaddro.

Currently running Sonarr, Radarr, delugevpn, sabnzb, and jackett. Looking to add Plex docker and possibly handbrake to convert everything to a single streamable format. 

My specific question is what steps should I take to upgrade the hardware so I don't lose my data? If I attach all drives identically to the new board and list each drive in the same order I had before will my array work as it used to even with a new board and CPU? Or will I need to start over?

I have a 1GB fiber connection so my current 32TB media library wouldn't take too long to redownload but it would still be a headache to redownload. I'm also retiring my old Dell T410 with dual E5504 Xeons as my main Plex machine as it's starting to lag when multiple family members are streaming. I have 8 user accounts and approximately 25 devices that access my plex account.

Thank you in advance for any and all help or tips.

You should be able to just boot and Unraid will identify your disks by their serial number and everything should work as before. If you have any VMs with hardware passthru those would probably have to be setup again.

I have replaced everything more than once and never had a problem and never had to start over.