User Share disappearing.

The past two days, I've had my User Shares all go away, i got to the web interface and on the Shares tab, they're all gone.

I rebooted the first time and fund that they came back, 20ish days latter, I had the same issue which brings us to yesterday.

I have started using Tdarr to transcode all my media over to H265. When I wake up I find that the server has all of it's User Shares gone again.

I grabbed the logs, rebooted and all was working again, I started talking with AgentXXL on Discord.

Today I woke up again (I work night shift so that's the reasons for the times I'm noticing things) and it was doing it again.

I grabbed some logs after trying to Stopping the Array, Disable the User Shares in the settings and re-enabling them and restarted the array but it didn't bring them back, I had to do a reboot to get the shares back.

When it fails like this, even in SSH i can't get into /mnt/user. I think it could be related to Tdarr running while Mover is running based off the thread at "https://forums.unraid.net/topic/90506-683-user-directory-colored-red/" but it's only a hypothesis.

In the logs me and AgentXXL noticed these happening exactly when this happens.

Oct 28 13:26:42 Server shfs: shfs: ../lib/fuse.c:1451: unlink_node: Assertion `node->nlookup > 1' failed.
Oct 28 13:26:42 Server smbd[4309]: [2021/10/28 13:26:42.934791,  0] ../../source3/smbd/service.c:168(chdir_current_service)
Oct 28 13:26:42 Server smbd[4309]:   chdir_current_service: vfs_ChDir(/mnt/user/media) failed: Transport endpoint is not connected. Current token: uid=1000, gid=100, 4 groups: 100 3003 3004 3005

With the errors I'm assuming that it's because Mover started running while Tdarr was doing things, I legit don't know though.

Could someone help look into this please?

server-diagnostics-20211028-1813.zip