Random Kernel Panic on HP ProLiant DL380p gen8 [corefreqk]?

Hairy

Hello :) 

I got some random Kernel panics on my old machine, and it seems to be related either to [corefreqk] or my GPU?

Will attach the syslogs (or a trimmed version of that, I am not 100% certain if the whole syslog is not containing any privacy information :(, still a Unix newbie ).

My assumption for corefreq is the mentioned [corefreqk] in the stacktrace, but it could also be the GPU which is doing folding@home and Plex in Docker container and that one is the newest add to the hardware and the issue started up then.
What is weird, is that one core is 100% always busy when f@h is beeing run (that is not the weird part), but the "busy core" itself is jumping around, maybe an indirect cause for corefreq to crash?

iLO is not showing any issues, errors or botched up NMI, so for now I would assume it's not an hardware error, but of course maybe it's only not a visible one.

Uninstalled the plugin for now, to be sure, but testing will take some days.

So the question would be for now:

Did I read the trace correctly? If no, where to start to look at?

And if it's the corefreq, how to get in touch with the maintainer? Maybe other people with a similar hardware will have the same issue. Or maybe at least that he can shout at me that I am the fault and not his program :D, jk :) . 

Installed is corefreq v2021.07.13

The machine is a
- HP ProLiant DL380p gen8
- Dual Intel Xeon CPU E5-2630L v2

- 80 GB RAM (4 and 8 GB mixed)
- HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 530 FLR-SFP+ Adapter

- Smart Array P420i Controller (HBA mode, SATA and SAS HDD's mixed)

- NVIDIA Quadro P620 

Thank you and wish you all a nice day.

syslog-cut.txt unraid-diagnostics-20211101-1430.zip

Hi,

I'm the author of CoreFreq and not of that UNRAID plugin.

Issues are to be opened on GitHub

https://github.com/cyring/CoreFreq/issues

CoreFreq must be first tested on your Server processors with my original source code.

If you don't have a Linux development platform to build CoreFreq, I'm providing a live image to build and run as an all-in-one ISO. 

https://github.com/cyring/CoreFreq/wiki/Live-CD

CyrIng