Server Freezing with "exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x1000 SErr 0x0 action 0x6 frozen" in log

I just replaced a disk in my array and the rebuild appeared to have stopped part of the way through, but the yellow rebuild message on the web interface was gone and none of the commands in Array Operations were working for me so I did a hard reset

The server rebooted okay and the new disk looked good and a parity check started last night. The parity check is currently stuck at 70.2 % with the yellow text saying a parity check is running gone again but still showing in in progress in Array operations. System log download is attached.

zelda-syslog-20211111-1435.zip

22 minutes ago, mostlydave said:

The "Capture your log" link on this page:

That post needs updating, but that is only for older releases, without the diags option, just above that:

[For Unraid v6.0-rc4 or later] If networking is working, browse to the Unraid webGui, go to the Tools tab, click on the Diagnostics icon, then click on the Download button (Collect button if v6.0).  After the diagnostic data collection is complete, it will save a diagnostics zip file to your computer, to the download location you specify or is configured in your browser.  This zipped file is ready to attach to a forum post.