Unraid only sees 4 out of 11 drives with MD1200

Aireezz

Hello
I have a Lenovo SA120 and a md1200 power vault. The SA120 works perfectly but I am out of space and though I'd save a few hundred dollars by getting a MD1200... my mistake. I can't get Unraid to detect more than 4 of the 11 drives plugged into the MD1200. I've attached the logs in hopes someone smatter than I can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

mars-diagnostics-20211126-1807.zip

Make sure all disks are set AHCI

00:11.4 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation C610/X99 series chipset sSATA Controller [IDE mode] [8086:8d60] (rev 05)
	Subsystem: Dell C610/X99 series chipset sSATA Controller [IDE mode] [1028:0600]
	Kernel driver in use: ata_piix
	Kernel modules: ata_piix

RAID controllers are NOT recommended.

Google for that one in Unraid:

perc h730 it mode site:forums.unraid.net

I don't believe I'm using that card for this encloser. I have multiple (3 IIRC). I've plugged the MD1200 directly into the card that works fine with the SA120 and still only see 4 drives. I know for a fact that card isn't a raid. I believe what you are seeing is the card my SSD's are plugged into, which I had to go in and disable RAID on. Please correct me if I'm wrong.