Power out - after reboot, appdata missing. Diagnostics attached

volcs0

Found my unRAID without the array started - after a reboot some time today when I wasn't home. I started up the array and found that Docker services weren't starting. Then I found that appdata is missing. The share and folder are just gone.

Diagnostics attached. Any help is appreciated. I have an appdata backup from September 6, so not that current but not nothing...

Thanks for the help.

Edit: Seems that my cache drive is no longer. I need to figure out what happened to it. Presumably that's the problem. 

tower-diagnostics-20211201-1957.zip

Edited by volcs0
On 12/1/2021 at 8:07 PM, Squid said:

Did you have a cache drive before this, or was it always the UD mounted disk (ie: was the Kingston SSD your cache drive)?

Sorry to not follow up - yes, I took out the cache drive, blew the dust off everything and put it back in. It showed up - I backed everything up this time, and it seems to be working. But I'm wondering if I should replace it (1TB Samsung EVO 870).

The only warning I get is about the cache drive being hot - then it goes back down again. This happens during any heavy use.

Thanks for your help.