Contents Emulated but disk unmountable

So I had a failing power supply that messed up my array that I just diagnosed earlier.  Some back story first, this all started out with certain drives throwing read errors after spinning up from sleep.  All the errors never pointed to the same sectors, all different sectors. All the drives cleared SMART extended tests and work fine after rebooting. I swapped two drives out, two controllers, and a set of cables and the issue still occurred.  I then cleaned the entire system out and redid cabling and everything.  Since then I've been running fine for about 4 days until earlier.

When I woke up, there were massive errors across several drives.  The server reported that Disk1 was disabled, with contents emulated.  I shut it down and I did some checking and I found out that my +5v rail was dropping to +4.6v which would explain my drive issues when spinning them up.  I swapped out the PSU and booted back up again.  My miss was that I didn't dump diags before shutting down the first time.  Since my array isn't set to autostart, I took off disk1, started the array.  Then I stopped the array, and re-enable Disk1.  I see that the parity rebuild has started and the contents have been supposedly emulated, but it isn't mounted.  

What can I do to fix this? Have I lost all files on Disk1?

image.thumb.png.e7d626850e55300c2f75d3ea294d1354.png

cosmos-diagnostics-20211203-1619.zip

It would have been much better to see if the emulated disk was fixable before starting to rebuild on top of the old disk, now you don't have the option to use it, and it would probably be fine, current filesystem corruption is fatal, you might be able to recover the data with btrfs restore, 2nd option here, after that you'll need to format the disk.

4 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

It would have been much better to see if the emulated disk was fixable before starting to rebuild on top of the old disk, now you don't have the option to use it, and it would probably be fine, current filesystem corruption is fatal, you might be able to recover the data with btrfs restore, 2nd option here, after that you'll need to format the disk.

Thanks... so do I stop the rebuild or just let it finish?  Can I run the btrfs restore now?