Data Rebuild Speed

nsp24

Ok so the data rebuild has finished and its saying completed with no errors but on the main screan Parity 1 is saying 125 errors.

looking at the sys log there are a load of read errors on disk0

Also that annoying "lost interrupt" message appeared again.

Dec 17 22:38:13 Tower kernel: ata2: lost interrupt (Status 0x50)

Please advise what to do the server seam to be working fine and I'm moving files around again which is what I was trying to do when I started having problems.

tower-diagnostics-20211218-0552.zip

Ok so due to the errors and the possibility it was a cable or power issue I decided to swap the Motherboard as I had one I had taken out of my windows Machine I have also ordered a new PSU which is coming tomorrow  which will have plenty of Sata power connectors.

Now I dont really know what I'm looking for but the Syslog seems a lot better to me the only thing I have not set up at the moment is the Cache drive as I need to read up on setting that up, I will attach the file and please let me know if there is any issues.

Can I just say thank you for all the help!!

tower-diagnostics-20211218-1629.zip

Better if you had installed cache before enabling Docker and VM Manager. You will have to disable those, set appdata, domains, system shares to cache-prefer, and run mover to get those moved to cache. When those shares are on the array disks can't spindown because the files are always open, and docker/VM performance is impacted by slower array.