Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where to shop for what?

Featured Replies

On 7/29/2013 at 8:08 AM, garycase said:

I've had FAR better luck with professional packaging and very well-packed boxes for hard drives from Amazon, TigerDirect, and SuperBiiz ==> and will be buying ALL of my hard drives from them in the future.

 

As for cables -- I agree completely with Monoprice as the source for most cables;  although there are some systems that you can configure much more neatly with "left-hand" SATA cables, which they don't sell.    A good source for those (in fact the only source I've found for these hard-to-find cables)  is here:  http://www.cpustuff.com/left-angle-to-straight-sata-cable/

Outside of tinkering with hardware, I occasionally play at good day for play, hoping to win a little extra toward my next upgrade. I treat it as entertainment with a fixed budget, though, since winnings are unpredictable. Any new drives or cables still need to fit my regular budget.

thanks for this just bought cables from this source

Edited by TrinityR

  • Replies 50
  • Views 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Server Part Deals deserves a shoutout in this thread, great source of manufacturer recertified drives, with free 2 day shipping within the continental US. I just ordered two individual drives from the

  • If you have one nearby, Micro Center is a great brick and mortar store to get computer parts at.  Their prices are often pretty close to online stores, though you will get hit with sales tax.  But, I

  • In addition to the ones posted above,   Google Product Search http://www.google.com/prdhp?hl=en   Pricegrabber http://www.pricegrabber.com/

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.