Disk Errors, but no sync errors

Did a search not sure what to do. One of my disks says 1230 errors. So I ran a Parity-Check and that came back as clean, no errors. So is it just a bad disk? I don't know how to check the smart report. On the dashboard it has a green thumbs up for the SMART column.

So what should I do?

Also, I've had multiple problems over the years with my hardware setup, nothing major at all just replacing sata boards with more stable ones and bad cables, but it seems as the 20 bay case I have has a not so good backplane. Does anyone make a unraid case with computer and everything that's totally stable, but doesn't come with hard drives?

oops forgot the disk log.

tower-diagnostics-20211222-1053.zip

Edited by Cartierusm

Ok tried understanding that thread.

Here's my questions, which I hinted in the original post. I don't mind building a new system and just moving over the HDD. The system I built originally was just parts; meaning I didn't follow a build thread or look at approved components. Then later on I realized that the 20 HDD hot swap case I have has a not so good backplane.

So can you direct me to a Up to Date Unraid Server build that can handle 14 Main Drives and 2 Parity drives? Thanks in Advance.