Disk unassigned after reboot

bmrowe

Hey all,

New to the unraid ecosystem and loving it. I was cleaning up a series of empty directories and after doing so, I couldn't start any of the docker images (403 error). At the same time, I also had my Plex storage moving to cache accidentally (had set Cache to prefer), so I set Cache to 'yes' and ran the mover. That seemed to work just fine, but wanted to mention it as well.

I thought a reboot might solve it, but after reboot, one of the discs is showing up unassigned. When I try to assign it, it warns that the disc is 'wrong' and will erase all content if I assign it. Curious if that is my only path forward, or if the diagnostics tell you guys any easier steps. 

Edited by bmrowe
added diagnostics
3 hours ago, itimpi said:

It looks as if the serial number information being reported for that disk has changed :(  How is it connected?

Its plugged into a mediasonic array. That hasn't been touched or changed. Should I just try clearing and restoring from parity? Its a brand new shucked drive that has been in the array for maybe 3 weeks at this point.

Edited by bmrowe