After changing CPU and upgrading Unraid Windows 11 performance is really poor

Cliff

I had alot of problems where my server was constantly rebooting for months and the troubleshhoting driving me crazy I finally found the problem that was the CPU (after replacing both PSU and motherboard).

I replaced my Ryzen 3900x with a Ryzen 5600G until I get a new one back from the RMA process. The Ryzen 3900x had 12 cores and the 5600G has only 6 cores but I have assigned the same amount of cores to my Windows 11 VM (4 cores). I also upgraded to Unraid 6.10 after changing the CPU, but I notice that my performance is really bad. I am passing through a raw nvme disk to my windows VM and also a 1060 GPU with bios but even when I play really old games like Grim Dawn it stutters/lagging like crazy. 

I tried running Cinebench anf I got a score of 5400 points with four cores instead of six but when looking in the database a stock 5600G should get around 11200 points so from my calculations I should get around 7400 points if it was scaling properly. The only thing I can remember configuring differently this time was that I used OVMF TPM bios and selecting Q35-6.1 instead of 5.1, everythin gelse is the same (raw nvme ssd disk, 16GB RAM and passing the GPU with bios)

Does anyone know what can cause the performance degration ? When using the 3900x I could not notice any differnence at all from when I just booted Windows 11 directly from the nvme.