SSD Cache crashed and went unmountable?

Had SABnzb going along with a few other dockers. Went to use my plex and it wouldn't connect. Confused I jumped onto my desktop to look at unraid and see the screenshot below. I had a 2TB SSD and 2x1TB SSD. Now just showing the 2x1TB.  Did I lose everything related to dockers? It's like the other SSD just became unplugged. I don't want to mess with it until we get a game plan. Don't want to make anything worse. I had to follow a lot of guides to get those dockers setup and would hate to lose everything.  Especially my radarr and sonarr configs. 

unraid.png

tower-diagnostics-20220110-2356.zip

Jan 10 21:46:44 Tower kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdc1): chunk 69882347520 missing 1 devices, max tolerance is 0 for writable mount

Pool can't mount without the missing device since one or more chunks are not redundant, check connections and power the server back up to see if the other device comes back online, if yes post new diags after array start.

Moved the drive to a different SATA port and swapped out cables. I see it now however as you can see it's saying all existing data will be erased.  Is there anyway around this? I don't want to have to setup every docker again :(

On another note.  I may or may not have done a backup somewhere. I did one recently before switching cases.  Is that data stored on the USB for the docker settings?

unraid2.thumb.png.9faf2bd52bb176be6d0286168089fcba.png

tower-diagnostics-20220111-0958.zip

34 minutes ago, FlyingTexan said:

Is there anyway around this?

If Docker/VM services are using the cache pool disable them, unassign all cache devices, start array to make Unraid "forget" current cache config, stop array, reassign all cache devices (there can't be an "All existing data on this device will be OVERWRITTEN when array is Started" warning for any cache device), re-enable Docker/VMs if needed, start array.

4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

If Docker/VM services are using the cache pool disable them, unassign all cache devices, start array to make Unraid "forget" current cache config, stop array, reassign all cache devices (there can't be an "All existing data on this device will be OVERWRITTEN when array is Started" warning for any cache device), re-enable Docker/VMs if needed, start array.

A little confused here. Even though it says it for a cache drive above you're saying that message shouldn't be there and nothing is wrong?

*EDIT* Ok that's really weird I selected to unassign all devices then it let me reassign them with everything working correctly now. That's definitely something that should be put on the "to do" list. 

Edited by FlyingTexan
15 minutes ago, FlyingTexan said:

This scared me enough. So how do I make a backup of all my docker setups and settings?  If I have one of my SSD crash can I just replace it and load everything back as-is?

Docker settings are stored on the flash drive and can be restored via Apps->Previous Apps.

Docker variable data (as stored in the appdata share) can be backed up using the CA Backup plug-in.