Register License when SHTF

Just thinking about getting Unraid (switching from OMV) but there's one question:

If the following Situation occurs:
1. The Internet will be down for Weeks / Months
2. The USB Disk Drive with Unraid gets broken /destroyed for whatever reason and i do not have a Backup.

Will i be able to flash an Unraid USB Stick from Scratch (with a pre-provided ISO File) and, here it comes: Can i license this USB Stick
Offline without a connection to the internet?

Or will my private Offline Wikipedia/Offline Maps/Streaming/Stack Overflow/NAS/Survival Manual Server be more or less useless (or so to speak "für die Fisch" as we say in German) 

Thank you very much in advance!

PS: I have searched the forum for "Registration Offline" and "Licensing Offline" but did not find any statisfying answers.
Excuse me if this topic was answered already.

Just now, imperatrice said:

COMPLEMENT: The ISO-Issue is solved, i found the ZIP Files and the make bootable .bat file...

The Licensing Issue remains for now...

If you really have no internet at all then you may have a problem as that would mean you cannot even email Limetech to get them to issue a replacement licence manually.

In terms of having a backup I would suggest that every time you make a configuration change of any significance then click on the flash drive on the Main tab and select the option to download a backup as a ZIP file so that you have one locally.

My suggestion would be contact support at Unraid and see if you can set up another means of communication with them.  Perhaps snail-mail or FedEX...  Be sure to tell them the 'why' in some detail for item '1' in your list!

You could also purchase a second license and keep that USB drive in a 'safe place' for use only if the SHTF event occurs.

You have an outside-the-box problem and the solution will have to come from that type of thinking!