binhex-sonarr

I have been trying to get already downloaded episodes to import into Sonarr but I have discovered that some series the names of the episodes do not match the TVDB TV database for example the FBI series from 2018 onward shows here at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_FBI_episodes. I added the FBI and the correct files downloaded but the wrong names are in the Sonarr database as to which season is matched to which name. For the record I use filebot to rename all my files and I always verify that it does change the names to the correct ones as per series and the TVDB. SO the issue here i believe lies in Sonarr where it gets its records of some TV series it is incorrect and therefor cannot import the downloaded series because they are the wrong names so how can it. This is a fresh install and reportedly some of the series will import and others wont because the names are wrong in Sonarr. Is there any solution, can I edit Sonarr to show the correct series name? is there a way to override and import anyways?