What's the budget rack mount case and PCIE expansion card of choice these days?

Smitty2k1

My little 6 drive ITX server in a Fractal Node304 has hit its capacity. Instead up upgrading my 8TB parity and data drives I think it makes more sense to get a new case and a PCIE SATA expansion card and just add more drives. Conveniently my new house has a networking rack/closet so I can go rack mount.

I don't really see myself going above 10 drives (with a 4 slot PCIE expander?) but I don't really know what else to look for. I've just got a Gigabyte mitx server board with a Xeon-D processor at the moment. SFX PSU and nothing else special.

I will also need to remove my PCIE cache SSD and replace it with a SATA SSD to be used in conjunction with the new PCIE SATA expansion card since I don't think I can combine PCIE/SATA. But SSDs are pretty cheap these days.

Looking for recs for cases or PCIE SATA expansion cards. Budget is king here for my low power server that mostly just functions as a NAS.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk