Machine Check Events Detected On Server

I have been getting the following error show up in the "Fix Common Problems" plugin:

Machine Check Events detected on your server

Your server has detected hardware errors.  You should install mcelog via the NerdPack plugin, post your diagnostics and ask for assistance on the Unraid forums.  The output of mcelog (if installed) has been logged.

I have installed mcelog and have downloaded the diagnostics (attached).

The relevant part of syslog.txt seems to be:

Mar  2 20:24:50 nas kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: Machine check events logged
Mar  2 20:24:50 nas kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: CPU 7: Machine Check: 0 Bank 0: baa0000000060185
Mar  2 20:24:50 nas kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: TSC 0 MISC d012000100000000 SYND 2d030000 IPID b000000000
Mar  2 20:24:50 nas kernel: mce: [Hardware Error]: PROCESSOR 2:800f11 TIME 1646252668 SOCKET 0 APIC e microcode 8001138

A while after this error shows up in Fix Common Problems (not sure on exact timing as it changes each time), my server goes completely unresponsive and must be power cycled.  Is this a sign that my CPU is failing?

nas-diagnostics-20220302-2032.zip

Actually, the mce happened during processor initialization and happens on certain hardware combinations and is perfectly safe to ignore.
Great, that's good to know. Although after disabling the global c-states in the BIOS, I have not had any more MCE events and my server has not gone unresponsive since, so this definitely seems to have solved the issue

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk