Cannot map Network drive or login to GUI with second user

Hi, I am using unraid for a little over a month now. and finally my setup is almost done. I now created a couple of users and granted them access to shares.

Now I wanted to map network drives in Windows(11) with one of those users. Windows keeps saying the password is incorrect. I triple checked and reset the password twice now always copying it from my password manager.

I then tried to login to the Unraid GUI just in case it's a windows problem. There I also get an error that the password is incorrect.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Cheers

5 minutes ago, geefle said:

I then tried to login to the Unraid GUI just in case it's a windows problem. There I also get an error that the password is incorrect.

The only user which can log into the GUI is "root"

5 minutes ago, geefle said:

Now I wanted to map network drives in Windows(11) with one of those users. Windows keeps saying the password is incorrect. I triple checked and reset the password twice now always copying it from my password manager.

Windows has a rather stupid feature where it "remembers" credentials to network shares which ultimately results in half the time things don't connect if you've changed around the permissions / passwords (on all platforms).  Clear out the credentials in credential manager in control panel and try it again.