After switching USB-key, license doesn't work anymore.

So I have a old PC that I converted to a UNRAID server for storing Astro related images. It was working good for the past 16 months or so but I haven't turned on my server for 3 weeks now and when I did, it stopped booting.

The motherboard gave me a "This is not a bootable disk. Please insert a bootable floppy and..."

I then tried switching ports but nothing worked so maybe the something got corrupted on the USB key. I then decided to flash UNRAID on a new USB key and copied over the entire "config" folder to the new USB key, plugged it in the server, power it on and it worked but the issue is that the license file doesn't seem to work anymore. It says "Basic- invalid key".

Then I went and choose the "replace key" option, received a new key link on my mail and installed it.

Well I don't know why but now it says that this is a trial license and has expired even thou I entered the key which I got from purchasing the basic key for 60$ 1 and half years ago.

I thought this is a permanent license, or is it?

Seems like I have to contact support for this but I choose to make a post here as it says so.