Missing NVME Cache Drive

In the middle of last night I received an error email from my server:

Event: Unraid Cache disk message
Subject: Warning [NAS] - Cache pool BTRFS missing device(s)
Description: Samsung_SSD_960_EVO_500GB_S3X4NF0JA14460X (nvme1n1)
Importance: warning

I logged into unraid gui this morning and it still showed the drive listed on the main screen but no temp was displayed. I could browse the folders/files located on it but I couldn't copy or modify any of them. So I tried restarting Unraid and now it doesn't even display that drive anywhere, but it still shows my other nvme drive that has a VM running on it. I powered down and decided to upgrade my motherboard BIOS to the latest just in case and I even swapped my 2 nvme drives on the motherboard slots to make sure it wasn't a bad slot but Unraid still isn't seeing my cache drive, but my Asrock BIOS does see both nvme drives.

Please help!

Here is my diagnostic log:

nas-diagnostics-20220316-1012.zip

Edited by Yousty

That was the first thing I tried. I removed the VM nvme and swapped the cache nvme to the other slot on my motherboard and booted. BIOS listed the drive when I went to the Storage tab, but when I booted into Unraid it's not there. Here is a picture I just took from BIOS that lists the missing 960 nvme.

20220316_105943.jpg

Edited by Yousty