We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Question about Unassigned Devices AND User Scripts

I don't know what Forum would be the correct one because my question targets on both plugins. If this is the wrong forum I'm sorry about that.

In short: I would like to combine both plugins.

I do have an external storage attached to my Unraid server. It does contain five drives. All drives are recognized in Unassigned Devices and I can Mount and Unmount them at will. As this a manual process and I have to hit all five buttons one after each other, I'm thinking about a User Scripts plugin to issue all five mounts or unmounts at once.

Question: Is it possible to trigger Mount/Unmount for Devices recognized and configured within Unassigned Devices from within a User Script? If yes, what is the correct way to do so?

I know I can do that with my own mount commands, but I figured out that the Unraid-way for mounts changed from time to time. Options were added, options were removed. So my idea is, that using Unassigned Devices for that is always the safe way. But I would like to do Mount/Unmounts on a more comfortable way.

Thanks in advance.

11 minutes ago, dlandon said:

Look at the help on the UD page.  It will explain how to mount and unmount disks.

Thanks a lot found it.

BTW, saw some typing errors:

Turn off the >Diskss< switch to change the web page to hide disk devices.

Turn off >Hstorical< switch to switch back to not show Historical disk devices.