Preconfigured Unraid USB thumbdrive

My basic Unraid server runs great, but now I am trying to "trick it out" with all the bells and whistles. I am fighting my way through setting up all the dockers and paths etc... Does anyone make a preconfigured Unraid thumbdrive? One that has like 15 dockers, (Plex, Radarr etc), VPN, animated icons etc. And it maybe would need a docker image to drop in the cache drive... Just a thought, for those of us that don't really know all that much about this stuff. And of course it would have to be from someone that we all trusted, so no back door shenanigans.

18 minutes ago, johnzimm said:

Does anyone make a preconfigured Unraid thumbdrive? One that has like 15 dockers, (Plex, Radarr etc), VPN, animated icons etc.

No, because it would need much more than just the thumb drive. The absolute minimum to set up a turnkey setup like you are wanting with a decent starting setup would be the USB stick, an NVME or SATA SSD, and a single data drive. Even then it would be a pain to guarantee that it would set up and run properly on a variety of motherboards and cpus.

21 minutes ago, johnzimm said:

Just a thought, for those of us that don't really know all that much about this stuff.

Unfortunately even if it was preconfigured for you, it would break within days, weeks or months depending on update frequency and such. You really need the knowledge and background of setting it up and why things are done a certain way to keep it up and going.

Have you watched Spaceinvader One's youtube videos? He covers Unraid pretty well.

On 3/18/2022 at 7:15 PM, JonathanM said:

Unfortunately even if it was preconfigured for you, it would break within days, weeks or months depending on update frequency and such.

Is there someone on the forums... maybe a moderator... that us noobs could pay to jump on our system and check for things that don't look right or could be optimized?