NEW USB Drive

Thumbdrive is dying/dead. I have downloaded a backup of Flash drive from My Servers Plugin. It's mentioned that My Servers plugin maybe does not backup everything because backup is not encrypted? I haven't powered down server yet so I did grab a backup up config folder directly off the flash drive. Would I b better using USB Creator to make a NEW 6.10RC4 thumb drive and pasting my manual copy of CONFIG on it or would I be better off making thumb drive using creator and selecting the entire backup from My Servers? I just don't know what My Servers backup copy would omit that maybe my manual copy would not omit?

If you can still read your flash drive I would make sure you have a local copy of the config folder.

One thing I know is NOT currently backed up by MyServers is any passwords so you would have to redo these after restoring from the MyServers backup

Well with any luck my copy from current USB will be good. Looks like WireGuard passwords aren’t included either, nor is account passwords. [emoji1695]
1 hour ago, itimpi said:

If you can still read your flash drive I would make sure you have a local copy of the config folder.

One thing I know is NOT currently backed up by MyServers is any passwords so you would have to redo these after restoring from the MyServers backup

Using USB Creator tool to create new drive before copying config over. Creator appears to download the image, goes to 100%, then the USB Creator app closes.  I am using a Win10 device. I ran device and administrator. Any ideas?

EDIT: would try to manually make a drive but having a hard time finding 6.10RC4 direct download link?

Edited by blaine07