Fatal Flash Drive Error

When accessing the "Apps" tab, I see a Fatal Flash Drive Error.

This usually means your flash drive is corrupted or has dropped offline. The rest of the Unraid GUI will also be affected. Post a new thread in the Unraid forums if this error continues

-----

I see these errors when accessing "Setting --> Docker" Menu:

Warning: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/docker.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 50

Warning: array_replace_recursive(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 50

-----

Attached are other logs I collected from my system. The server is still running in memory but there appears to be issues with the flash drive.

unraid-boot-device-log.rtf unraid-log-2022-03-26.rtf

I have a backup of 6.9.1 from last year before I upgraded to version 6.9.2. Of course, I've added new data to the NAS since then.

Will I lose any data using my backup of 6.9.1? Or would I only lose settings and any apps I installed since then? I can always change setting, install apps, and re-upgrade to 6.9.2 but I worry about losing any data.

Thanks for any info you can offer.

Only the settings which are stored on the flash drive (eg: any templates for apps installed since then)

I would however when trying the backup to first make a copy of the existing /config folder if it's readable on any system and then restore it after restoring your backup