shares gone after adding cache drive

1 hour ago, James_Darkness said:

my docker wont start. i did edit the docker.img settings and nothing

Looks like your docker image is corrupted.

Apr  6 23:31:32 UnRaidNAS root: mount: /var/lib/docker: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop3, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.

You will need to delete and recreate it, then reinstall your containers from Apps, previous apps.

I also note that that the docker.img file is explicitly set to be on disk1.   Normally you want it to be on the cache to get better performance from your docker containers.  

It is also set to be 100GB which seems excessive.   The default of 20GB is enough for most people unless you have a lot of docker containers.  Is there a reason you have such a large size?   If you find you are filling that up when docker containers are running you may have a docker container mis-configured to write into the docker.img file when it should be mapped to use Unraid storage external to the containers.

On 4/7/2022 at 1:24 AM, itimpi said:

I also note that that the docker.img file is explicitly set to be on disk1.   Normally you want it to be on the cache to get better performance from your docker containers.  

It is also set to be 100GB which seems excessive.   The default of 20GB is enough for most people unless you have a lot of docker containers.  Is there a reason you have such a large size?   If you find you are filling that up when docker containers are running you may have a docker container mis-configured to write into the docker.img file when it should be mapped to use Unraid storage external to the containers.

thank you after deleting the img file from inside the docker setting docker is working and I'm redownloading everything now. i also changed the size to 20gb

one more thing my server is running very slow and buggy so i looked at my logs and its filled with this 

Screenshot 2022-04-12 041558.png

Edited by James_Darkness