Kernel Panic Error

Couldn't access server, so I consoled to the system only to find it with a kernel panic error.  Not sure what is happening with my server, so wanted to get a review of things.

1. last week my cache drive crashed and now I get this message: Share appdata set to cache-only, but files / folders exist on the array

1a. could this be the result of the recovery folder on the main array?  It is there from when I was saving off my data

2. /boot/config/unraid_notify.cfg corrupted - not sure what this means  I am able to access the file and make edits both in the UI and the file itself, nothing appears corrupt

3. not really sure of the kernel panic.  Prior to the cache drive failing, system was up over 100days and before that probably longer without issue.

4. at the time of the cache failure, log memory was pegged to 100%, so not sure if that is because of the failing cache or something else.  It currently sits at 2%

Just trying to level set on these recent troubles the system is experiencing

tower-diagnostics-20220414-0750.zip

See if this applies to you, if yes, upgrading to v6.10 and switching to ipvlan might fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enable, top right)), or see below for more info.:

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/70529-650-call-traces-when-assigning-ip-address-to-docker-containers/

See also here:

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/690691-kernel-panic-due-to-netfilter-nf_nat_setup_info-docker-static-ip-macvlan-r1356/