Bios detects all hard drives but unraid only finds 8 hard drives out of 13.

Greetings!

I have purchased unraid pro license, I thought I could have unlimited hard drives support but my unraid server only shows 8 hard drives out of 13. I installed windows 11 and windows is able to see all hard drives, especially sata drives.

What can I do to make unraid pro find all hard drives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a brand new build. Windows 11 was not able to see them either but the app from AMD, raidxpert2 showed me the missing hard drives.
I don't know if unraid has an app like raidxpert2 but I cannot get all hard drives, mostly all sata drives are missing. I can see them in bios.

1 minute ago, audiveras said:

It's a brand new build. Windows 11 was not able to see them either but the app from AMD, raidxpert2 showed me the missing hard drives.
I don't know if unraid has an app like raidxpert2 but I cannot get all hard drives, mostly all sata drives are missing. I can see them in bios.

As I said, you are likely to get better informed feedback if you post your systems diagnostics zip file.  Without that we are just guessing.

Apr 18 17:22:11 Tower kernel: ahci: probe of 0000:27:00.0 failed with error -22
Apr 18 17:22:11 Tower kernel: ahci: probe of 0000:28:00.0 failed with error -22
Apr 18 17:22:11 Tower kernel: ahci: probe of 0000:2c:00.0 failed with error -22

SATA controllers are failing to initialize, make sure they are set to AHCI, BIOS update might also help.

that happens at the BIOS level. the MB has 3 slots for M.2 drives. I removed 2 of these and put it in a PCIE M.2 carrier so the u.2 ssd can be found. They are able to be seen in the BIOS. When BIOS sees them I think it should be been in the OS. I tested it with Windows 11 and it was able to be found but only after using amd raidxpert2. I do not know if Unraid has an app like amd raidxpert2 but that is how I got it enabled in Windows 11. 

7 minutes ago, audiveras said:

Are there any tools to load the ATA drivers from my motherboard into undraid? I ran all kinds of updates but maybe i must add the sata controller drives manually

No, you cannot simply add drivers to an Unraid build.  The closest you can get is to request Limetech add them to a future Unraid build if the drivers in question successfully build against the Linux kernel included with that release.