Disk Serials changed after reboot and now all drives showing as missing

I’m running a Dell PowerEdge R710 with 8 drives on an H700 internal controller.  Each drive is set as it’s own Virtual Disk in the RAID firmware.  After a reboot I got a message that the configuration had been lost so in order to get it back I had to import a foreign configuration.  That seems to have changed all the serials numbers for the drives.  How do I figure out which drive is which and can I reattach them in UnRaid?

Diagnostics attached.

afterdark01unrd-diagnostics-20220503-1817.zip

How many parity drives did you have?  

Assign all the drives as data drives and start the array.  The ones which come up as being unmountable were your parity drive(s).  Assign the drives accordingly.  If you had 2 parity drives, then flip a coin between which is which and run a non--correcting parity check.  If there's tons of errors, then flip the assignments arround.

If more drives come up as being unmountable than you had parity then don't do anything (especially, do NOT format) and repost diagnostics and wait for the file system experts to pipe in.

While there may not be much you can do with regards to IT / IR firmware, this is basically why IR firmware isn't recommended to use for Unraid (or any software raid system like ZFS)