Docker keeps giving read-only file system unknown

I have had read-only file system unknown issue for the past week I have deleted the docker image multiple times and checked that the image got deleted(via the command line i verified that the folder was indeed empty after delete). I have been noticing my containers behaving in a weird way but not sure why it would happen? I made no changes to the overall setup that I recall. I will attatch my logs :) 

Thank you in advance :) Diagnostics

In the future, simply attach the diagnostics directly to the post.  Many other users (including me depending upon mood) do not like visiting random sites to download the zip file

Your issues relate to this

May  7 07:09:19 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdb1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 4559, gen 0
May  7 07:09:19 Tower kernel: BTRFS info (device sdb1): bdev /dev/sdc1 errs: wr 0, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 135292, gen 0

Usual cause for corruption on a btrfs cache pool would be memory failing.  I'd start by running a memtest for minimum a pass (ideally a couple of passes), especially since it's older memory

And I'd guess based upon the size of the image that you're creating (100G) that you've had issues with the image filling up in the past.  Review the Docker FAQ, as there's a couple of posts in there about the image filling up.  If you can't sort it out, then switch to a docker folder instead of a docker image as it then has the maximum size of the cache pool, but only takes up the amount of space that is currently in use.  (Sorting out why though is the preference)