Is there anyone who offer Paid Support?

I have never had time to figure out Unraid.  The fact that i have a working system is due to a friend of mine.  However i cannot keep asking him to look at the server every time i have an issue, hes just as busy as i am and he refuses any payment i offer.

So does anyone UK or US offer paid help.  There are a couple of things i would like setting up and there are a couple of configuration issues i'd like resolved.

Issues include docker image size increasing and notifications need setting up.

easy if you know how.

Thank you

While I'm sure there are users here that are more than willing to help (for free here and possibly paid), it should also be noted that Limetech themselves does offer paid support.  However, due to vacations and that it's currently a weekend, you may not get a response regarding paid support for a few day.

If you like, hit contact us at the bottom of the page, and supply details (and ideally include your diagnostics) on what your issues are and what you want assistance with.  The more details the better.