Mover won't move all files off cache

I'm going to upgrade my cache drive so i've set all my shares to CACHE:YES and invoked the mover. It took awhile, especially the appdata folder, and now there is about 5GB left in my cache that won't completely move over. I also have about 10GB in my cache_downloads which i used for temp media storage.

I had the Mover Tuning Plugin installed, so I removed that and rebooted and tried to invoke the mover again but it's still not fully moving the files off the cache to the array. 

I read that split level could be bogging it up and I made sure to change them all to split at any level but that didn't help. 

Any ideas as to why mover isn't touching the left over files on the cache? Diagnostics are attached.

EDIT: The last shares that aren't moving that are stuck on the cache drives are appdata and system (cache) and data (cache_download)

afterdark-diagnostics-20220510-1528.zip

Edited by insomniak

Are you stopping the VM and Docker services before running mover as they can hold files open which stops them being moved, particularly in the appdata and system shares.

Note that normally you WANT the system snd appdata shares to be on a pool to maximise performance of docker containers.