WD20EARS - $74.99 + Free shipping

It gets worse than that.....  I just bought my second Pro key.

Yowza, I feel your pain ;) I'm only at 4 drives right now, waiting for another to come back from RMA. I have 15 total slots: 3 data, 1 parity, 1 cache (not currently using cache though). I have a long way to go.

It gets worse than that.....  I just bought my second Pro key.

Yowza, I feel your pain ;) I'm only at 4 drives right now, waiting for another to come back from RMA. I have 15 total slots: 3 data, 1 parity, 1 cache (not currently using cache though). I have a long way to go.

You'll get there..  ;) lol

I have no problem picking up a drive or 2 each month. It is almost part of my lifestyle..

As long as i don't do the math on how much I spent on hard drives over the years I'm OK...

I don't think the total equals a Ferrari, but its getting close..

I'm still amazed at the prices and how they keep falling!  Just a few months ago I remember these drives being around the $120 mark and being stoked when they would go on sale for $100, now the regular price is $84.  Guess that means I'll have all my under 2tb drives replaced sooner than I ever expected!