v6.9.2 Trouble adding direct connection between servers for backup

I have 2 servers running unraid that have 2x1GB and 2xSFP+ 10GB network connections.  I do not have a 10GB switch, so am trying to have 1GB connection to my switch for internet and general network connectivity.  Separately I am trying to setup direct connect on SFP+ between the 2 servers, on a separate IP, not part of the bond.  Once setup, I can ping between the servers, can ping to my main netowrk, and can search community apps for plugins, but the additional docker hunb search doesnt work.  And if I try to install a plugin, the download fails.

plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bergware/dynamix/master/unRAIDv6/dynamix.system.stats.plg ... failed (Network failure)
plugin: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bergware/dynamix/master/unRAIDv6/dynamix.system.stats.plg download failure (Network failure)

I am guessing it is trying to prioritize the 10gig connection over the 1gb, but I can't find where to adjust that.

The reason for the 10GB connection between the servers is for faster backup between them.

Any ideas would be welcome.  Thanks in advance.

ok, eth0 is my 1gb, eth2 is the fiber.

I have eth0 as dhcp, with router giving ip of 192.168.0.21, and gateway of 192.168.0.1

eth2 is static definition, 10.10.10.21, with no gateway.

rebooted for good measure.  Community apps fails to pull list at all.

I can still connected the web ui on 192.168.0.21.

Routing Table has

Protocol	Route		Gateway			Metric	Delete
IPv4		default		192.168.0.1 via br0	217	
IPv4		10.10.10.0/24	eth2			1	
IPv4		10.226.0.2	wg0			1	
IPv4		10.226.0.3	wg0			1	
IPv4		192.168.0.0/24	br0			217

wg0 is from my wireguard setup

Edited by Vilhjalmr

OK, I seem to have gotten it to work now, I think.

At least, my main server can see the secondary over the fiber, and I can access the community apps again.

What I did was edit /boot/config/network-rules.cfg.

Originally it defined the 10gb ports first, followed by the 1gb, I just swapped their order in the file, then rebooted again.

Seems to have worked.  Will see if it holds.

• Like 1