UNRAID Server Freezes from time to time

Hello everyone, first of all let me apologize for one more post about problems on UNRAID server but I really tried fix my own here looking at similar issues but really couldn't :(

I am really a begginer on UNRAID world and I'm in love with it, however, from time to time my server freezes. I did some full memory checks and RAM is 100% also it's a brand new PC with plenty of RAM for it (at least I think so)... and I am desperately trying to fix this so my server can be reliable.

I've managed to get the syslog file with the problem. I had to forced shutdown the server with the power button May 22 09:25 and according to the syslog my last server operation logged was May 22 03:59. So I am trying to understand what happened with it since 03:59 and why it was totally unresponsive (no video, SSH, webUI).

Would you please, masters of UNRAID, help me with my setup?

syslog-192.168.31.2.zip theark-diagnostics-20220522-0929.zip

May 20 03:49:12 TheArk kernel: macvlan_broadcast+0x116/0x144 [macvlan]
May 20 03:49:12 TheArk kernel: macvlan_process_broadcast+0xc7/0x110 [macvlan]

Macvlan call traces are usually the result of having dockers with a custom IP address, switching to ipvlan might fix it (Settings -> Docker Settings -> Docker custom network type -> ipvlan (advanced view must be enable, top right)), or see below for more info.

https://forums.unraid.net/topic/70529-650-call-traces-when-assigning-ip-address-to-docker-containers/

See also here:

https://forums.unraid.net/bug-reports/stable-releases/690691-kernel-panic-due-to-netfilter-nf_nat_setup_info-docker-static-ip-macvlan-r1356/

• Like 1

Still early to say if it will work regarding the server crashes... but it's now set up with ipvlan instead macvlan. Unfortunately the containers using br0 network with ipvlan are not working properly now. SWAG is not working and no error logs from it, Unbound and PiHole are now timing out when trying to access it. It looks like they didn't get same connectivity using ipvlan when compared to macvlan :(