USB blacklisted after updating apparrently didnt transfer key right.

May 30 01:24:10 Gizbo emhttpd: Unregistered - flash device blacklisted (EBLACKLISTED)

Either the guid is empty (check if the guid is ok, if it's not ok and it's plugged in usb 3 move it to usb 2 and check again).

Or the guid of your usb key is not unique.

Or you already registered that usb key and then you transferred the license from there to somewhere else: in this case the blacklist is hardcoded in the system.

Edited by ghost82

I just backup'd up my usb config use the copy to, bought a new lifetime... RIP and im good now. kinda sucks this is the 3rd lifetime i've bought in 4-5yrs. ( Yea its 89% my fault sometimes) Wish there would be a way to get your lifetime back if something like this happens and u have proof of purchase or some code bond to that key.. idk. $360 on one server one membership for lifetime and if i mess up again... welp.. 129$$$ more.

2 hours ago, Gizo said:

bouht a new key thinking i could just use that with the old usb that black listed but its not giving me a url.

This sounds wrong :(   Once a flash drive has been blacklisted it can never be used again with Unraid (even with a new licence).    Sounds as if you should instead have followed the process to transfer an existing licence  to a new flash drive?

All your settings are contained in the config folder on the flash drive so that is what needs to be transferred to a new one to keep your settings.