System stop working

Undaid version: 6.10.2 

Updated hardware on the server - a new motherboard, processor and RAM. Was amd phenom x6, now AMD FX™-9590. 

The system freezes mostly at night. When connect the monitor and keyboard - just a black screen, does not react to anything. I thought that the problem could be cooling - the processor is hot. But there is no way to replace the cooler yet. As a result, I added one more fan to the case (now there are 5 of them, 3 blowing in and 2 blowing out), lowered the processor voltage (offset - 0.05V) and turned off the turbo core. In idle, the temperature is about 40, under load 50-60. Before that, the system worked fine with Windows.

I don't know how to figure out what exactly is problem. What logs to look at and what to look for?

Thanks!

beserver-diagnostics-20220601-1202.zip

I forgot to say - it is used mainly as a plex server. While watching in the evening or during the day, everything works fine. At least once it froze during movie playback. The rest of the time, as far as I know, there was no activity on the server at the moment when it freezes.