Where can I find a replacement Zbox power cord?

Rajahal

A friend of mine bought a Zbox on my recommendation.  During a recent move, he lost the power cord.  Where can I find a replacement?  I've searched around a bit online, but haven't had any luck.  It isn't an easy thing to search for, since Google always wants to correct Zbox to Xbox.  I had to search "Zbox" power cord to get it to work at all, and even then I only found new units for sale.

I still have my Zbox (complete with power cord), so I can look at it and check the specs.  I figure any laptop power cord with the same power rating should work, right?  I recently replaced a lost laptop power cord for about $8 (shipped), so I'm hoping to not spend much more than that.

Anyone know a great source of power cords?

A friend of mine bought a Zbox on my recommendation.  During a recent move, he lost the power cord.  Where can I find a replacement?  I've searched around a bit online, but haven't had any luck.  It isn't an easy thing to search for, since Google always wants to correct Zbox to Xbox.  I had to search "Zbox" power cord to get it to work at all, and even then I only found new units for sale.

I still have my Zbox (complete with power cord), so I can look at it and check the specs.  I figure any laptop power cord with the same power rating should work, right?  I recently replaced a lost laptop power cord for about $8 (shipped), so I'm hoping to not spend much more than that.

Anyone know a great source of power cords?

Contact Zbox and see what they can do for you.

As bad as this sounds, and as much as I don't like the place, you may want to try your local Radio Shack.  I would definitely take in the cord you have to show them.  The last few times I needed something they were the only place in town that knew what I was talking about.  I had no idea how many people would look at me like I was crazy when I asked if they carried a flux pen.  (For a PS3 Re-flow.)

Archived