USB Stick maybe broken?

hello everybody,

I have some issues with my server:

After about 10 days the custom theme of my unRAID GUI is broken, and furthermore I can't access the Boot Stick anymore or change the state from a vm or a docker container, until I restart the whole Server. (the running vms and dockers are working while the effect occurs, but I can't change the state of other vms/dockers). After the reboot and after another 10 days it's the same issue again.
Is it possible that my boot stick could be broken and should be replaced?
Furthermore I recognized that the log is 100% full. Maybe this could be the reason?

The first screenshot shows the full log, the second one the missing VM and Docker Tab. After rebooting, I have the VM and Docker Tab back.
I also attachet the unRAID Diags from my server.

thanks
Johannes

grafik.png

grafik.png

unraid-diagnostics-20220622-1116.zip

Jun 17 18:09:46 unRAID kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 15303) failed
Jun 17 18:09:46 unRAID kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 15304) failed
Jun 17 18:09:46 unRAID kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 15305) failed
Jun 17 18:09:46 unRAID kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 15306) failed
Jun 17 18:09:46 unRAID kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 15307) failed

Flash drive problems, you can first try backup and reformatting it, if more issues you should replace it.