... is this SMART result concerning...

QRBypzZ.png

so... clearly this is not the ideal SMART scan, and it never shows up as "healthy", so, how bad is this? The drive in question is a 4x200gb Sun Oracle F80 800GB PCIe Flash Accelerator. I bought it second hand a little over 6 months ago. It shows as having been online for 54,000 hours which comes out to around 6.2 years. Ive heard these things can read/write petabytes before dying, which is definitely doable in 6 years, but id imagine these drives have a little more endurance than your normal drives. With that being the case, how concerning are these results? I am using 1x200gb as a cache drive and the other 3x200 are just chilling holding random data. Should i disable the 3x200gb and just leave the 1x200gb as a cache drive until it dies? Ideally id like to use it until death since i basically just bought it. I don't really know how to read a SMART report beyond knowing that anything above the threshold probably isn't good, but i don't know what a normal report looks like, or what normal wear and tear looks like. Any insight would be appreciated, thank you.