10g + 1G - Not working and I have no clue.

Recent convert to UNRAID and I'm loving it. I'm completely lost but I'm learning. I even like when I make mistakes. 

My Setup is a dedicated UNRAID box, a Gaming computer and a Plex server. I have both the onboard NIC (1g) and Mellanox 10G cards in each box. The 1g is on a typical 192.168.1.xxx network w/file sharing turned off. The 1g is on a regular router. The 10g is going to a Mikrotik router/switch on a 192.168.88.XXX  w/file sharing on. The concept is internet connectivity with the 1g and fast transfers between the boxes. It works great with the windows machines but I'm having a rough time figuring out the UNRAID box. Static IP's on everything. For a while I was using just the 10g cards and it was doing fine but it all went to hell one day. No network connectivity. No internet connectivity. I changed it back to the way it is now (seperate 1g and 10g networks) but it's not working either. 

With the 1g as eth0 I can log in from another pc but I have no net connectivity. With the 10g on eth0 I can't log in from another pc and still no net connectivity. 

How do I make it so I can have internet for apps/docker web UI/deluge but transfers will be on the 10g from the UNRAID box to the others?

Please type slow, I'm new to the whole Linux thing in general. 

Thanks!

The Unraid GUI uses eth0 so temporarily unplug the 10G NIC and set the gigabit NIC to eth0 and as you're using a static IP address you need to configure a default gateway - usually that would be your Internet router. An easier way to do it would be to use a DHCP-allocated address because the DHCP server built into your router can automatically set the default gateway for you. You should be able to reserve a particular IP address for your Unraid server by configuring the DHCP server in your router, then you have a situation that's functionally very similar to having a static IP address, without the hassle of configuring it manually. If you repeat that for all your 1G devices you centralise all the administration in one place, your router. However you achieve it, that should restore your connection to the Internet and allow you to use the webGUI.

Once that's working, set the 10 gigabit NIC to eth1 and give it a static IP address that's compatible with your other 10G devices. When you connect to your server for file transfers refer to it by this IP address.

I suspect that when you swapped over eth0 and eth1 you got muddled with the static IP addresses and forgot to swap them at the same time.