Couchpotato - Issue moving from Download > Movie Destination Folder

Couchpotato is meant to move Movie downloads from the Downloads folder (my cache drive) to my Movies folder, but I cannot get it working.

I have tried telling it to more from the following:

\mnt\cache\downloads\complete\movies

to

\mnt\user\movies

\\ipaddress\downloads

to

\\ipaddress\movies

Both these paths work when I browse from my Windows machine, also top works in Sickbeard and in Sabnzdb, just cannot get it to pick up in CP.

Anyone got this working or have an issue with it?

Also any pointers on other options for folder paths would be great.

TIA

Couchpotato is meant to move Movie downloads from the Downloads folder (my cache drive) to my Movies folder, but I cannot get it working.

I have tried telling it to more from the following:

\mnt\cache\downloads\complete\movies

to

\mnt\user\movies

try

/mnt/cache/downloads/complete/movies

to

/mnt/user/movies

if these are running on the unRAID machine then it is "/" and not "\"  Windows does it backwards.

You must have accessed the /mnt/user directory location from a telnet session to see it on your PC because unRAID does not share it and you can't just "browse" there from your PC. So, easiest is to go there via telnet and then copy the directory string so you get it right. Putty is a good telnet client to use for such things.

Windows does it backwards.

Yes, it sure does.

Peter

(Please forgive this newbie: I've been running unraid for a while as just storage and am only starting to add to it. I'm trying to learn my way around commands and such.)

I have a similar issue, but in sabnzbd. I've set my download folder to /mnt/user/newmedia which already exists and I can access via telnet, but I get an error in sabnzbd: 024 ERROR: complete_dir directory: /mnt/user/newmedia/downloads/complete error accessing

Do I need to do something in unraid so that sabnzbd can use the user share?

(Please forgive this newbie: I've been running unraid for a while as just storage and am only starting to add to it. I'm trying to learn my way around commands and such.)

I have a similar issue, but in sabnzbd. I've set my download folder to /mnt/user/newmedia which already exists and I can access via telnet, but I get an error in sabnzbd: 024 ERROR: complete_dir directory: /mnt/user/newmedia/downloads/complete error accessing

Do I need to do something in unraid so that sabnzbd can use the user share?

When you set that directory in sabnzbd config it should automatically create it. If it can't it means there's a permissions issue.

Are you running sabnzbd as root or as another user?

If you are running it as nobody first shutdown Sabnzbd, then you can issue the commands below:

chown -R nobody:users /mnt/user/newmedia

chmod -R 770 /mnt/user/newmedia

And then start sabnzbd again. That should take care of that issue.

• 1 month later...

Hi Sorry to add to this thread but im have a similiar problem my paths are below

/mnt/cache/.custom/sabnzbd/downloads/complete/movies/

to

/mnt/disk1/movies/

i get message saying the watch folder does not exist..

does it have to be case sensitive.  Also is it a problem because of the .custom folder.  I read somewhere the '.' is an issue.?

thanks in advance for helping a newbie :)